Join us for an international ceramic outreach project!
In the spirit of celebrating clay we have decided to make Open Studio's FREE. Click the button below to have you event added to the list.
Clay Week Open Studio (CWOS) is an international event that celebrates clay, community and creativity. Join us on the weekend of October 9 - 11, 2020 for a celebration of clay around the world! To keep this years open studio safe for all participants we encourage you to move your events to an online format. Virtual demonstrations, lectures, and online sales are just a few ways you can engage your community through Clay Week Open Studios. If you choose to do an online sale we request that you donate 10% of your sales to a charity of your choice.
Register above and enter your event into our database. Make sure to include an image with your registration to help is advertise your event. To keep up with us on social media follow @clayweek on Instagram.
Need inspiration for your event?
Consider of the following ideas to engage your community!
1. Host a digital studio visit to show your community your space and what you are working on.
2. Host a Clay Olympics on Instagram live to energize your local clay community.
3. Host an online sale and donate 10% of the money to a local charity.
4. Put on a virtual demonstration on Instagram or Facebook for the public to see clay artists in action.
5. Post a video to Youtube teaching a technique that you use regularly in your studio.